Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's Halftime!

Hi all!

The past two weeks have been very busy as school has been lurching toward summer vacation. Korean schools have a six week summer break and a six week winter break which is a bit different from the U.S. I'm off to Hawaii to meet up with the family and cruise the islands. There's a deck chair with my name on it and multiple buffets to be met and conquered. During the cruise, Ann and I will celebrate our 35th anniversary on August 3rd and it will be nice to have Kimberly and Diana with us.

When I return to Korea next month, I'll spend the remainder of summer break teaching at English Language Day Camp in Uijombu ("wee-jom-bu") just a short drive from where I'm living in Yangju. I'll catch up on some of my recent crazy adventures when I return. Right now, I'm off to Inchon Airport and a nine hour flight to Honolulu.

Keep having a great summer!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment